Introducing the new Patriot Full-Electric Homecare Bed with a grid sleep surface! MADE IN THE USA!The single-motor design homecare bed is now available in a full-electric/low version. The Patriot Full-Electric Homecare Bed offers the same features as the Patriot Semi-Electric Homecare Bed with the additional feature of electric height adjustment. This makes it easier for caregivers to raise and lower the bed for patient care and linen changes. The electric height adjustment also enables the patient to easily position the bed for maximum comfort. The Full electric model can be adjusted to be a conventional height homecare bed OR a low bed for better inventory management!
- The total assembled bed weighs only 178 pounds (bed and motor).
- Powerful DC motor for effortless height adjustment.
- Hi-Lo motor comes pre-installed on foot section for easy
- set-up and disassembly.
- All functions fully integrated into convenient
- handheld pendant.
- Welded motor-guard protects the motor and universal joint from damage during shipment and deliveries.
- Available Walnut Bed-ends or High-impact Plastic Bed-ends.
- Maximum patient weight 350 lbs.
- 450 lb evenly distributed total weight capacity including patient, mattress, rails, and accessories.
- Height Adjustment:
Casters in Low Position:
Min. 9.5", Max. 20" (at deck level)
Casters in Standard Position:
Min. 13", Max. 23.5" (at deck level)
Grid Deck offers the following advantages:
- Overall Bed Size: 87" L x 36" W.
- Lift Range: Head - 60°, Knee - 30°.
- No external pinch points!
- Slots in frame to ensure proper rail placement.
- Locking pins secure bed ends to the sleep deck. The attached lanyards prevent loss while moving or storing.
- The only homecare bed to offer optional corner mattress retainers.
- Much stronger frame.
- Better mattress support.
- No spring sag or bottoming out with heavier patients.
- Easier to clean.
- No connecting links or springs to lose.