The 18" Cruiser III Wheelchair with Flip Back Detachable Desk Arms and Swing Away Footrests by Drive Medical has a carbon steel frame that eliminates seat guides and allows for custom back inserts and accessories. The silver vein finish is attractive and easy to maintain. The precision sealed wheel bearing, in front and rear, ensure long lasting performance and reliability, while the 8" front caster wheels provide a smooth ride over most surfaces. The dual axle and removable, flip back, desk arms makes transferring easy. Comes standard with, detachable flip back desk arms, swing away footrests, black nylon upholstery, composite Mag-style wheels and push to lock wheel locks.
Features and Benefits
- Weighs under 36 lbs. (excluding front riggings)
- Removable flip back arms allow for easy transfer
- New frame style eliminates seat guides and allows for custom back inserts and accessories
- Tool free adjustable front riggings (footrests, legrests)
- Composite, Mag-style wheels are lightweight and maintenance free
- Precision sealed wheel bearings in front and rear ensure long lasting performance and reliability
- Dual axle provides easy transition of seat height to hemi level
- 8" front casters are adjustable in 3 positions
- Comes with push to lock wheel locks
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs.
- Width (Open): 28".
- Width (Closed): 12".
- Height: 35".
- Seat To Floor (Height): 17.5"-19.5".
- Back (Height): 16".
- Seat (Width): 20".
- Seat (Depth): 16".
- Overall Length w/ Riggings: 42".
- Product Weight: 38 lbs.
Model # K318DDA-SF