Mobility for every adventure
You just found the mobility scooter you've been looking for. That trip to Paris is back on the table. You're suddenly confident about visiting the grandkids in San Francisco. Heck, you've got the Go-Go® Folding Scooter 4-Wheel, when was the last time you booked a cruise? Take a deep breath. Your world's about to get a whole lot bigger.
The Go-Go® Folding Scooter 4-Wheel blends all the things that make mobility and travel play well together. It’s comfortable, stable, and, perhaps best of all, highly portable.
Without the battery, it weighs 51 pounds and folds to dimensions of 37" tall, 19" wide, and 18" deep.
A train, a train, take your scooter on a train?
Sure, it might fold up in three simple steps for easy stowing on boats, planes, and trains, but we here at Pride Mobility designed the Go-Go® Folding Scooter 4-Wheel with the same quality construction and attention to detail in all of our mobility scooters. So you can depend on it for daily use. Count on the Go-Go® Folding Scooter for trips to the supermarket or quiet strolls through the park.
Up to 13 miles of battery life
With top speeds up to 4 mph, and a battery that lasts up to 13 miles, you might find yourself flipping on the LED headlights at dusk as you make your way across the cruise ship deck for afternoon activities on the bow (OK, maybe we’re hitting the cruise thing a little hard, but that's because they're a blast and everyone should do it at least once).
Go-Go® Folding Scooter 4-Wheel Features:
- 250 lbs. weight capacity
- Up to 4 mph maximum speed
- 32" turning radius
- Optional armrests available for a more comfortable ride
- Height-adjustable, exclusive tiller design provides a more personal fit
- Unique folding design with easy-access levers folds in just three easy steps
- Easy to transport at home, hotels, or airports
- Can be stowed upright or laid down
- Articulated front end adds greater stability
- Front and rear LED lights
- Available in sealed lead-acid batteries (standard) at 9.3 miles per charge or lithium-ion batteries (optional) at 13 miles per charge
- K0899 – power mobility device, not coded by DME PDAC or does not meet criteria
*Pride® FDA Class II Medical Devices are designed to aid individuals with mobility impairments
Note: Transport of this item on commercial aircraft is subject to federal regulations and airline policy. Please consult your airline prior to your flight to ensure your Go-Go® Folding Scooter and its lithium-ion batteries are permitted.