Hospital beds have three main adjustable features:
- The height of the bed may be raised and lowered.
- The head of the bed, which may be raised and lowered.
- The foot section raises and lowers at the knees.
full-electric beds can make the same adjustments as semi-electric ones, but allow users to raise and lower the height of the bed with the push of a button. The Mattress size is 36 wide"x 80" long. We offer sets of fitted sheets or just the bottom fitted sheet.
The T3030 is a Hi/Lo fully electric home care bed built to be durable, mobile, and convenient with features such as:
- A two-piece grid design that makes it a breeze to set up, relocate, and operate.
- U-roll bed surface provides maximum support and prevents mattress sagging.
- A six-function remote allows a user to raise or lower the bed's height, the head frame, and the foot frame to reach the desired position..
- A welded angle steel construction with reinforced corner plates.
- The head frame and foot frame are reinforced to provide maximum stability.
- Comes equipped with 3" locking swivel casters to allow the T3030 to quickly readjust its position and stay firmly in place when in use.
- Bed end panels are built to be resistant to impacts and scratching.
- Powered by a quiet low voltage DC electronic system that operates smoothly.
- In case of a power outage, the T3030 comes with an emergency hand crank capable of fully operating the bed.
- Weight Capacity 320 lbs.
Hospital bed rentals from Everything Medical include a headboard, footboard, bed frame, casters, side rails which are available in full-length or half-length, and a mattress Please specify your preference when you order.
A hospital bed should never be squeezed into a small area. There should be ample space on all sides for the bed's moving parts and for caregivers to have easy access to the patient. There should be access to a grounded electrical outlet. For patient safety and comfort, the wheels of the bed should always be locked. Rentals are available to qualified customers only and are subject to availability.
The renter assumes all risks of loss or damage to the property; all rental equipment must be returned in its original condition.
Overbed Tables and Trapeze are available for rental.
All of our hospital beds are sanitized with a hospital-grade cleaning disinfectant.