Please note: We require a copy of your Drivers License and Credit Card for all Rentals!
- Manual wheelchair rental rates are subject to change without notice.
- Rentals are available to qualified customers only and are subject to availability.
- Renter assumes all risks of loss or damage to the property; all rental equipment must be returned in original condition
- Transport wheelchairs are available in 17" or 19" seat widths. Seat depth is 16".
- Standard & Lightweight wheelchairs are available in 16", 18" or 20" widths. Seat depth is 16".
- Heavy Duty wheelchairs are available in 20", 22", and 24" widths with a weight capacity of 350 or 450 lbs depending on the need. Seat depth is 16" or 18"
- Extra Heavy Duty wheelchair rentals are also available in 26", 28" and 30" and can accommodate up to 700 lbs.(These chairs come with an additional charge)
- Overall wheelchair width varies by make and model, but generally are 7" wider then the seat.
- Our standard, lightweight, and heavy duty wheelchair rentals come with flip back or removable arms.
- Most of our wheelchairs can be adapted to lower floor to seat height.
- A credit card is required for equipment rentals. Purchases can be made using cash, however a credit or debit card will be required to be on file
- All of our manual wheelchairs are sanitized and cleaned before they go out.
- Rental wheelchairs generally come equipped with footrests, but elevating swing-away legrests are available upon request. Foam & Donut Cushions are available for purchase.
Will I be charged sales tax?
Manual wheelchairs are not taxed, but delivery fees are subject to tax.
What if something goes wrong with my manual wheelchair?
Everything Medical checks and tests all wheelchair rentals before they go out. We are confident that you won't have any problems, but if you do, we will repair the wheelchair at no cost as soon as possible.
What if I want to purchase my wheelchair?
Everything Medical sells new and used wheelchairs. We offer a rent to purchase option on some chairs.