Please note: We require a copy of your Drivers License and Credit Card for all Rentals!
- Travel powered wheelchairs are available with rehab seats with widths of 16", 18" or 20". These chairs can be disassembled and folded for easy transport in a car.
- Our power base wheelchair rentals are available with a rehab or van seat. Seats are 18" or 20" wide and seat depth is 16", 18" or 20".
- Heavy duty powered wheelchairs are available with a rehab or van seat. Seats are 22" or 24" wide and seat depth is 18" or 20". These powered wheelchairs can accommodate up to 400 lbs.
- All of the powered wheelchairs can be outfitted with swing-away footrests or elevating swing-away legrests. The Power Base and Heavy Duty chairs are available with flip down footplates as well.
- All of our powered wheelchair rentals come with seat belts.
- All of our powered wheelchair rentals include battery chargers.
- A credit card is required for equipment rentals. Purchases can be made using cash, however a credit or debit card will be required to be on file
- All of our manual wheelchairs are sanitized and cleaned before they go out.
- Foam & Donut Cushions are available for purchase.
Will Medicare or my insurance pay for my powered wheelchair rental?
We will not bill or coordinate benefits for short-term rentals, but if your insurance does cover these services, we can provide any information needed to help you file your claim.
Will I be charged sales tax?
Powered Wheelchair rentals are not taxed, but delivery fees are subject to tax.
What if something goes wrong with my manual wheelchair?
Everything Medical checks and tests all rentals before they go out. We are confident that you won't have any problems, but if you do, we will repair the wheelchair at no cost as soon as possible.
What if I want to purchase my rental?
Everything Medical sells new and used powered wheelchairs.